Subject: Re: New Booter ( 2.0.0b11 )
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: None <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/23/2002 09:30:10
> Works for me. Thanks!

	Cool.

> When is 2.0.0 due out? The order from releng is for the release builds
> to be fully automated, and for mac68k, that means committing a few
> ".hqx" files to the tree and using those to populate
> ".../installation/misc" automatically. The old one isn't suitable for
> NetBSD 1.6, so will we have beta Booter in NetBSD 1.6? No big deal,
> really, if you judge it still to be beta quality.

	I think it is ready, but in good conscience I usually keep
it with an alpha or beta on the end until I get a heap of feedback
from people who have used it.

	Thus far, I have only got a handful of "it works" responses
from users of any 2.0.0 Booter, so I have not promoted it to final yet.

--
| Nigel Pearson, nigel@ind.tansu.com.au    |    "Things  you  own        |
| Telstra iDevelopments, Sydney, Australia |     end up owning you"      |