Subject: RE: Sonnet Presto
To: 'port-mac68k@netbsd.org' <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Dan Willson <Dan.Willson@VPUADV.UAB.EDU>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/12/2002 14:29:10
Hmmm ... if memory mapping is the issue, why not try IIsi RAM-Muncher to
prevent Mac OS from using that particular bank of memory (it's for a IIsi,
but it is also mentioned on lowendmac.com in reference to the IIci):

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~stixpjr/software/

FWIW, another article on the IIci on LEM also references the IICi using the
first bank for video ("The IIci uses RAM for video, which it takes from the
first bank of memory on the motherboard."). Just thinking out loud, don't
mind me. <grin>

Cheers,
Dan

Daniel Willson