Subject: Re: reporting problems with 1.6beta
To: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
From: Tom Jernigan <jernigantc@ornl.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/11/2002 10:41:11
Sorry, that shows you what a unix dummy I am. I did use pkgsrc, I was
trying to say I didn't try to install it by pkg_add.

Here's the /usr/sup/current/when.pksrc file out (I still haven't
figured out how to translate to a date and time I can read):
1026305202

(If those are seconds, it must have started counting about 30 years ago)
Tom

--
Tom Jernigan,  jernigantc@ornl.gov
presently at General Atomics in San Diego, Bldg 13/551