Subject: Sysinst INSTALL documentation
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bob Nestor <rnestor@augustmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/04/2002 10:45:24
Changes to sysinst have been included in -current and the upcoming 1.6
release.  The 1.6_Beta distributions now include Installation Kernels
with a working version of sysinst, but without updated INSTALL
documentation.   It has taken me longer than I thought it would but I've
managed to update the INSTALL docs which now need to be reviewed before
being committed.  The INSTALL docs and "diff" files (along with copies
of the Installation Kernels) can be found at:

   ftp://murphy.dyndns.org/pub/sysinst_1.6

The "diff" files were generated against -current files as of 7/3/2002.
I'm not that familiar with groff, so any comments, suggestions or
updates would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-bob