Subject: Re: Lack of mouse + install
To: rutledge_almostaranch <rutledge_almostaranch@yahoo.com>
From: Chris Bartlett <cb@mythtech.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/28/2002 23:25:33
>Chris, can you get Easy Access on to a boot (system)
>floppy to blow away/ partition hard drives?
>If you could give me just a couple sentences (or sell
>me aclue) it would do the trick.

Humm... I can build a boot floppy image for you with Easy Access on it.
But I don't think I have seen a premade bootable disk from Apple with it
on since System 6 days.

If you want me to make you an image, let me know. Or, if you have no way
to create a disk from image, I an always make one and mail it to you
(either floppy or CD, it would be of System 7.5.5 since that is what is
available on Apple's web site)

Contact me off list to discuss details (I'll be out closing an office all
day Saturday, so you won't get a response from me until some time Sunday)

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>