Subject: Re: sysinst
To: Scott Reynolds <scottr@clank.org>
From: Bob Nestor <rnestor@augustmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/27/2002 18:00:16
On Thursday, June 27, 2002, at 12:17 PM, Scott Reynolds wrote:

> Bob - great work. I just finished my first 100% successful upgrade
> install. The only thing left that I want to do is finish reviewing the
> disklabel handling.

Thanks chief.  :)  The ball is now in your court then to handle the
commits. In case you haven't picked up all the diff files yet I'll leave
them posted on my system.

> On Thursday, June 27, 2002, at 08:50 AM, Frederick Bruckman wrote:
>
>> [...] It would be kinder of "sysinstall" to just drop the
>> trailing slash, and perhaps warn about it.
>
> If I had to guess, this would be because there's already a slash
> appended. This should probably be reported with send-pr, if it hasn't
> been already -- it's not related to our 15528 issues. :-)

I also think this is in the MI code and not directly related to the
mac68k version of sysinst.  There are some other funky issues with FTP
in sysinst and I think I filed a PR on one of them some time ago.

-bob