Subject: sysinst
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bob Nestor <rnestor@augustmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/22/2002 12:39:52
A new version of sysinst/mac68k is available for testing.  So far the
test reports I've gotten have been positive so it's time for wider
testing.  This version addresses the various problems with disklabels
and partition corruption that have been reported to me. It also should
now be capable of handling an a.out to elf upgrade.  The patches can be
applied to either 1.6 or -current sources.  I've also build Installation
Kernels based on the 1.6_Beta3 sources dated 6/21.

Patches and Installaton Kernels are available at:

    ftp://murphy.dyndns.org/pub/sysinst_1.6

Please let me know if you have problems with the patches or the Install
Kernels.

Thanks,
-bob