Subject: NetBSD install question - annoying newbie type
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Lincoln and Jodi Rutledge <rutledge_almostaranch@yahoo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/21/2002 09:47:10
Howdy fellas,
Have a Quadra 610 leaning against the wall.  I have
everything I need to do the install, but alas I have
no mouse.  I am stupid with MacOS 7 and don't know if
I can make a boot disk with the number-pad-mouse deal
so I can prepare my partitions.  I have all original
docs that came with the machine, and the
number-pad-mouse app is the only way that I can find
to prepare my hard drive without a mouse...  Anyone
know of a way to do this?  I can't do it by booting to
the hard drive, since it won't let me blow away my
partition that I have booted from...

I suppose worst case I'll just drive 60 miles to the
'local' mac store and get a mouse (I need a nic too).

Thanks,

Lincoln Rutledge