Subject: Re: new snapshot
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Randy Beaudreault <maccult@pacbell.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/20/2002 12:38:05
>Hi.
>
>I have uploaded a new snapshot to:
>
>   ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/binary/
>
>This snapshot is based on June 15 1.6A sources.
>
>Enjoy,
>~Steve

The GENERIC kernel isn't booting for me.  I get to the "So I Sez To
Him..." line (and beyond since I get an error 17 - turning off
interrupts for slot e, this turns off stuff to my Radius video card)
and then my IIci just sits there and doesn't do squat.  I can boot
the kernel from the previous snapshot just fine.

I did do this booting via a different method than I have previously.
I attempted to upgrade the kernel from the snaphot inside of my
currently running box (a IIci), i. e., I attempted to expand the
snapshot kernel from both the tarball and zip file inside my working
root directory.  Both ways failed.  I can upgrade this way right?
--
Randy Beaudreault

"Spam in a can" - a description of the first astronauts

"Love is like solving the perfect murder.  It's good to be good,
but better to be lucky" - Det. Frank Pembleton
 From the show, "Homicide: Life On The Street"