Subject: Re: netdock driver (Re: CVS commit: syssrc/sys/arch/mac68k/nubus)
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/19/2002 09:51:05
--dTy3Mrz/UPE2dbVg

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 09:47:48AM -0400, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> How is size of a floppy even remotely relevant for mac68k? Do we not
> still force people to have an existing Mac OS installation in order
> to install NetBSD?

=2E.. or is the MBR-style booting that you've been describing OpenBSD
doing on macppc applicable to mac68k too, itojun?

(My understanding is that we couldn't gracefully get the hardware
initialized without reverse engineering it all--and there's a lot of
it--or letting Mac OS do the work for us.)

--=20
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net

--dTy3Mrz/UPE2dbVg