Subject: Re: netdock driver (Re: CVS commit: syssrc/sys/arch/mac68k/nubus)
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Takeshi Shibagaki <sibagaki@lsi.melco.co.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/19/2002 13:52:30
>>>>> On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:29:49 +0900, itojun@iijlab.net said:

itojun> 	the code works fine on NetBSD-current.  people mentioned on commit
itojun> 	message (and the source) worked very hard.

I heard the code works on -current in the case of exchange
net/if_ethernet.h and net/if_ethersubr.c of 1.5. (See http://ringo.mine.nu/akuma/ak12.html#4))

Is this problem solved? If it is, so great!!

>>> done for GENERICSBC.  i'm not sure if it is safe to add it to
>>> INSTALL/INSTALLSBC, so i would like to let portmaster decide...
>>> (there could be floppy size limitation)
>> I think we might add it. Installation binary size(about 1MB) is
>> smaller than floppy size(1.44MB).

itojun> 	ok, then i will try adding them.  if it does not fit, please feel free
itojun> 	to comment it out.

Yes, please.

Takeshi Shibagaki
ie9t-sbgk@asahi-net.or.jp