Subject: PPPoE and web redirect (Newbie question)
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Patrick Savage <patricksavage@mac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/17/2002 22:57:59
Hello,

I'm trying to use Personal web sharing on my iMac running OS X and route it through my Centris 650
which is running Erik Winkler`s firewall kernel. My ISP uses PPPoe. I am also using DNSupdate on the
iMac to get a fixed address. Everything is fine going out. I can connect to other web sites and I
can connect locally to the web server but not through the internet. I get a 'server not found'
error. I checked the archives and was adding this line to ipnat.conf

rdr ae0 0/0 port 80 -> 192.168.1.10 port 80 tcp

ae0 is connected to my ADSL modem.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Patrick Savage