Subject: Re: Installing software in package form
To: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@stockholm.ptloma.edu>
From: Chris Bartlett <cb@mythtech.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/14/2002 23:47:15
>Are you sure it's "apachect1" (ends with a one) and not "apachectl" (ends
>with
>an L)?
>
>Did you try the Netatalk package, also? It works great on my IIci, so I
>can vouch that it installs/works/does wonderfully :-)

After Paul's email, I checked back on the Apache web site and sure
'nuff... its an L, not a One. I'll blame it on tired eyes, and the fact
that my POS 19" monitor is acting up again (I just got it back from
warranty repairs, and it is already blinking and jittering... it might
become roof chucking fodder soon!)

Although, the spelling error won't account for why Netatalk won't start
(I swear, I didn't type it as Netata-One-k :-) ), so I am going to try
Randy's suggestion of using a different command/path to start them.

Hopefully they will work.

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>