Subject: RE: A New Request, LocalTalk
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@netbsd.org>
From: John Ruschmeyer <jruschme@mac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/12/2002 21:01:17

No, unfortunately. I only heard about it because of when I was looking for
the other PDF, I came across a mention of this in an old tech-net post.

In theory, it might be someplace on SUMEX-AIM, but I don't know for sure.
FYI, the acronym for the program is SEAGATE which make a Google search
difficult.

<<<John>>>