Subject: Re: booter freezes on SE/30
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Jim Balhoff <balhoff@mac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/06/2002 23:16:52
Well, I've tried a System and Finder that I think come from a generic
install (7.1), as well as the same from Disk Tools 7.5.  Neither
helped.  I tried to zap the PRAM, but I am not getting extra bongs at
startup - so it may not have worked (don't really know why).  Thanks
everybody for your suggestions so far - I'll keep fooling around with
it.  Feel free to suggest anything else you think of!

Thanks,
Jim