Subject: Re: Darwin SWIM3 Floppy Driver v0.95
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Randy Beaudreault <maccult@pacbell.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/05/2002 12:02:32
>  > If so I'll get you my fax number and get them put up somewhere in the
>>  NetBSD (or MacBSD) web site(s).
>
>Letting a development team use this stuff is a little different from
>making it publicly available, since it goes through a much less rigorous
>review process, and may contain errors.
>
>For that reason, I would also ask that you not republish them (on the web
>or otherwise).  It's mostly a liability concern, I believe, since the
>documentation hasn't been fully fact-checked or in some cases, even
>spell-checked.  ;-)  Thanks.
>

>Later,
>David

Can you get a hold of any Docs for the IO chips in the IIfx and
Quadras 900 and 950?  This is another area that's lacking in the 68k
Mac world.
--
Randy Beaudreault

"Spam in a can" - a description of the first astronauts

"Love is like solving the perfect murder.  It's good to be good,
but better to be lucky" - Det. Frank Pembleton
 From the show, "Homicide: Life On The Street"