Subject: Re: Darwin SWIM3 Floppy Driver v0.95
To: None <jason@cluephone.com>
From: David A. Gatwood <dgatwood@gatwood.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/05/2002 10:14:17
On Wed, 5 Jun 2002 jason@cluephone.com wrote:

> On Tue, 4 Jun 2002, David A. Gatwood wrote:
>
> > I just spoke with someone in Apple Legal, and got clearance to make a copy
> > and mail it to someone.  I just need to know to whom I should send it.
> > (If you need to make copies for a small number of people, that's okay, but
> > I can only send out one copy for obvious cost reasons. :-)  Talk amongst
> > yourselves.
>
> What other cool docs do you have? :)

Very little, sadly.

> I would like to know what's available for the 660AV/840AV DSP and the
> video capture hardware specifically...

I haven't seen any docs past the early Mac IIs except for a few floppy
bits.  And if we did have info on that, I probably would not be allowed to
send it to anyone because it involves third-party hardware, probably under
NDA from the company that made the chips.  Unless, of course, the chip's
specs are public, in which case you'd probably find it easier to contact
the manufacturer directly.

Later,
David

David A. Gatwood                                dgatwood@gatwood.net