Subject: Re: Darwin SWIM3 Floppy Driver v0.95
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@netbsd.org>
From: David A. Gatwood <dgatwood@gatwood.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/04/2002 15:21:52
On Tue, 4 Jun 2002, Bill Studenmund wrote:

> Can you fax it? i.e. are the pages in good-enough condition to survive a
> fax send? high resolution would probably be best.. :-)

They'd survive a fax, I think.

> If so I'll get you my fax number and get them put up somewhere in the
> NetBSD (or MacBSD) web site(s).

Letting a development team use this stuff is a little different from
making it publicly available, since it goes through a much less rigorous
review process, and may contain errors.

For that reason, I would also ask that you not republish them (on the web
or otherwise).  It's mostly a liability concern, I believe, since the
documentation hasn't been fully fact-checked or in some cases, even
spell-checked.  ;-)  Thanks.

Later,
David

David A. Gatwood                                dgatwood@gatwood.net