Subject: Re: Powerbook 145
To: liu7 <liu7@girlstar.org>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/01/2002 08:49:33
On Sat, 1 Jun 2002, liu7 wrote:

> When trying to boot the powerbook I get very close :/
> It dies when i get to
> root file system type: ffs
> panic: cnopen: cn_tab -> on_dev == NODEV
>
> It outputs to the screen fine and even finds the video card. if anyone can
> help it'd be much appreciated. Thanks

What version/snapshot? Did you make the devices with a recent 2.0-ish
Installer? Some of the older Installers failed to make the wscons devices.

BTW, there seems to be another problem with current and 1.6A on 68020
and 68030 m68k's. If you run into the same problem that dakidd did
(FPU faults or illegal instructions), please try this:

    ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/test/PowerBook/kern-PB170.tgz

Frederick