Subject: Help with real versus fake ip addresses relative to Internet.
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew <andrew@searchboot.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/30/2002 00:12:55
Hello sire/madam,

I have the following urgent questions. If say, i create a network of
50 computers all connected to 1 computer which has broadband internet.
Then, i will assign fake ips to all 50 computers, essentially, i have
only 1 static ip address with the rest 50 comps fake ips. Then, my
question is, how well does say, my link checker/counter on a
particular website respond when all 51 computers load that single
webpage?? Will the link checker/counter note that all 51 computers are
having different ip addresses?

I hope you can help me with this issue... Many thanks for your
patience and time in reading this. :)

--
Best regards,
 Andrew