Subject: Re: Protocol of DaynaPORT SCSI/Link
To: None <jruschme@hiway1.exit109.com>
From: Mattias Sandstrom <mattias@beauty.se>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/25/2002 21:00:40
hey,

found this on the net from way back. any luck? i'm actually thinking of
taking on this very project myself, so i was wondering if you had any
info on whether this device works anything like the one we have support
for? i have disassembled the macos driver for the dayna device, and it
exports all its functions by name, so the code is quite easy to read,
but i'd much rather try to just change the basic scsi commands and maybe
a buffer size or timer here and there than try to rewrite a driver from
scratch... ;-)

	/matt