Subject: Re: Installing Snapshot
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Randy Beaudreault <maccult@pacbell.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/11/2002 00:12:49
>The kernel was inadvertently stripped. The snapshot mechanism has now
>been fixed to make an exception for mac68k (and not do that). So, you
>could either go with an older snapshot, or wait for a newer one.
>
>Tell you what -- I built one yesterday, but haven't had a chance to
>test it yet. I'll put it up now (and remove the old broken one, too).
>ETA about 7:00pm Chicago time.
>
>Frederick

Thanks Frederick, the install kernel now boots, but base.tgz has a
premature eof marker so I can't install your snapshot until that's
fixed.
--
Randy Beaudreault

"Spam in a can" - a description of the first astronauts

"Love is like solving the perfect murder.  It's good to be good,
but better to be lucky" - Det. Frank Pembleton
 From the show, "Homicide: Life On The Street"