Subject: RE: Boot problem, Mac-68k, 1.5.2 (solved on my LC 475)
To: 'port-mac68k@netbsd.org' <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Dan Willson <Dan.Willson@VPUADV.UAB.EDU>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/07/2002 09:27:14
Just wanted to report back -- I rebooted my LC 475 (similar to Quadra 605 or
Performa 475) w/ full 68040 from the debugger prompt, turned off the LC
video hack checkbox, left the single-user mode checkbox turned on, and made
it to a shell. Whoo-hoo! Thanks for the hard work by all of the NetBSD
Mac68k developers out there -- cold, frosty beverages are on me if you're
ever in Birmingham, Alabama.

Cheers,
Dan Willson
ponyboy@uab.edu