Subject: Re: Quadra 840AV scsi DMA
To: Daniel R. Killoran,Ph.D. <drk@shore.net>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/08/2002 21:14:48
At 8:42 Uhr -0400 8.4.2002, Daniel R. Killoran,Ph.D. wrote:
>If you are even THINKING of disassembling 68K code, particularly for
>the Mac, get Steve Jasik's MacNosy disassembler!
>
>email: macnosy@jasik.com
>website: http://www.jasik.com

While I do not mean to discourage anyone, I found MacNosy obscure to the
point of being unusable because features, quirks and bugs could not be
distinguished anymore. It definitely has not earned the money for me (>200
USD for the package, IIRC).  Most of the grovelling in the .Sony driver I
did with the (free) ResEdit code viewer add-on.

	hauke

--
/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign        "They that can give up essential liberty
\ /    No HTML/RTF in email           to obtain a little temporary safety