Subject: snapshot fixed
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/03/2002 19:14:23
Hi.

It has come to my attention that the kernels included with my snapshots since
the end of January have all been the kernels created at the end of January.

Oops.

The way this came about is that there were kernel object directories created
then, and though my kernel builds since then have not used the object dirs,
the release build mechanism did use them.

I have now nuked the object dirs, and built and uploaded a new snapshot with
current kernels.

Sorry,
~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

$100 invested at 7% interest for 100 years will become $100,000, at
which time it will be worth absolutely nothing.
		-- Lazarus Long, "Time Enough for Love"