Subject: RE: PB540c trackpads
To: None <bruce.oneel@obs.unige.ch>
From: Jan Schenkel <jan.schenkel@pandora.be>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/02/2002 19:30:41
Hi Bruce,

Off the top of my head, I think the PB 500 series were the first equipped
with a trackpad that allowed the user to "tap" on it.  Maybe the sensitivity
is set too high, so that it thinks that  you're clicking, when you're
actually just moving the pointer around ?

Just my 2 euro-cents,

Jan Schenkel.

"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish at the same time."
(De Rochefoucald)