Subject: Re: P630CD owners ...
To: None <spectre@stockholm.ptloma.edu, port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Kris Jones <shiny_razor@hotmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/30/2002 12:42:40
As for network support, I'm holding a Farallon LC PDS ethernet card in my
hand... haven't had a chance to pop it in a box yet and see, but from what I
hear the best bet is anything built with a National Semiconductor DP83902A
or AV.

Luckily they aren't too hard to find.

When I get a chance to install it I'll update with the actual model name of
the card, and how well it works with NetBSD.