Subject: Re: OT - anyone need an ethernet card?
To: Donald Lee <donlee_68k@icompute.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/27/2002 01:36:57
On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 11:45:03PM -0600, Donald Lee wrote:
> I have an Asante ethernet card that I stripped from a IIsi.
> It comes in two parts, the part that plugs into the mboard (NuBUS)
> and a little card that attaches to the back of the box with a couple
> of screws.  The two parts communicate via a ribbon cable.

Actually, this is a PDS, not nubus slot.  The card may have space
for an FPU on it, and the card can be used in the IIsi or SE/30,
if I recall correctly.

-allen

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD development for Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SuperH, XScale, etc...