Subject: Ethernet Interfaces
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Rob Jennings <robjennings@powersurfr.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/26/2002 19:43:24
I know this has been asked many times before, but after checking the
Ethernet Status page, searching these mailing list archives, and
searching the Web in general, I can not seem to find a definitive
answer.  I apologize if I've missed the obvious.

Is the Apple Ethernet NB Twisted Pair Card supported?  This is a
DP83934 card with a single 10BaseT interface.  It is different from
the Apple Ethernet NB Card and it does not appear to contain a 68000.

I have two of these cards.  They seem to be acknowledged during the
boot process, but they cause the system to hang if I try ifconfig or
dhclient.  I've tried both cards in two different slots on my IIci.
I know the cards are functional because I can use both in Mac OS,
which leads me to believe the cards are unsupported in NetBSD.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rob
--
Have you played Atari today?