Subject: Re: 10/100 Ethernet Card
To: None <dirk.hoppe@cityweb.de, port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Kris Jones <shiny_razor@hotmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/25/2002 12:37:36
I found a tool that would expose the name string (?) of a nubus or onboard
device...

it was one of Newer Techs (RIP) older Gauge utilities (pre-2000)... I
believe it was just called "Slot Info" or something to that effect. I used
to get it from www.macfixit.com, but they seem to only have the Gauge PRO
stuffs now.

Do some searching on the web and you might be able to find an old mirror. If
not, let me know offline and I'll email it to you.