Subject: wscons trouble
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Joe Laffey <joe@laffeycomputer.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/25/2002 10:09:38
I am having trouble getting virtual terminals to work.
[10:04am]akram /etc# wsconscfg -e vt100 1
wsconscfg: WSDISPLAYIO_ADDSCREEN: Cannot allocate memory

I also get that message when I turn on wscons=YES in rc.conf
I have the vt100 support in the kernel. But perhaps I am missing some
other kernel option?

This is a performa 476 with a true 68040 running in 1 bit on 640x480. I
have xdm running as well. I have been using NetBSD on mac 68k for years,
but I have never messed with X. So I have never needed there virtual
terms. Now I do! Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Joe Laffey              |  Want recursive string replacement in text files
LAFFEY Computer Imaging |  under UN*X/linux without messing with sed or awk?