Subject: Re: NetBSD mac68k ELF
To: None <mespinoza41@mchsi.com, port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/22/2002 16:31:28
On Mar 22, 12:55pm, Martin Espinoza wrote:

>Where do I get an ELF snapshot, in case I blow up my netbsd box trying
>to do it myself? :)

The latest is at:

  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/snapshot/instest-20020316/

That link will change once I upload the next snapshot early next week.

The canonical location for snapshots is:

  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/binary/

What currently resides there is an a.out snapshot (from mid-January)
because mac68k is still officially an a.out port.  Once we switch to
ELF officially, it will point at the latest ELF snapshot.

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Organic chemistry is the chemistry of carbon compounds.
Biochemistry is the study of carbon compounds that crawl.
		-- Mike Adams