Subject: Re: IIci netbsd update, mostly working...
To: Martin Espinoza <mespinoza41@mchsi.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/22/2002 10:32:37
On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 09:35:27PM -0800, Martin Espinoza wrote:
> So, on the plus side, this card is supposed to
> be supported, but on the down side, it's not working. My resolution is
> being misdetected, and the card is supposed to be supported!

"Supported" in this case probably just means that it will coexist with
ethernet cards, etc.  The problem is that the card supports a bunch of
different resolutions, but we don't really know how to talk to it well
enough to get those resolution information.

Is the SLOTMAN kernel still around?  If so, might it work better for
Martin?

-allen

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD development for Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SuperH, XScale, etc...