Subject: Re: IIci netbsd update, mostly working...
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Martin Espinoza <mespinoza41@mchsi.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/21/2002 21:35:27
Cameron Kaiser wrote:
>>Well, that certainly makes sense. I looked at the box the card came in
>>and it just says 8*24, not 8*24 GC. How can I tell which it is?
>
> The card says in small lettering near the video port '8*24*GC' if it's a GC.
> The GC is a rather long card with two SIMM slots on it and an AMD core.

Well then, my mom got ripped off, 'cause she paid for a GC, but this
card has no SIMM slots. So, on the plus side, this card is supposed to
be supported, but on the down side, it's not working. My resolution is
being misdetected, and the card is supposed to be supported!

So I suppose the question now is, what kind of information can I send to
help debug this problem?