Subject: Re: IIci netbsd update, mostly working...
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Martin Espinoza <mespinoza41@mchsi.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/21/2002 09:33:38
Cameron Kaiser wrote:
>>I guess that could possibly explain my cnopen panic (NODEV) but I still
>>wish I knew just what that meant. Thank you, in any case, for pointing
>>out my mistake. I will doublecheck when I next halt my IIci but I am
>>pretty sure it is in fact the GC, I remember a lot of things quite
>>clearly from the time when my mother first got her IIci back when it was
>>a really good system... you know, before I discovered intoxicants.
>
> Still, I should think the GC would boot with acceleration turned off in the
> control panel. Is acceleration on?

Control panel? Which control panel is this of which you speak? There's
no option for it under monitors and I'm not aware of a control panel for
the card itself -- I've certainly never installed any support files for
it. It just plugged in and worked, on MacOS anyway. And that's from
6.0.7 up to 7.5.3 :)