Subject: Re: IIci netbsd update, mostly working...
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Martin Espinoza <mespinoza41@mchsi.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/20/2002 15:52:50
Big Bird wrote:
> Martin Espinoza <mespinoza41@mchsi.com> writes:
> < I still have two issues with my IIci. One of them is the cnopen issue
> < during boot using the system console rather than serial.
> <
> < The other is that the kernel detects my video card, but it detects it as
> < 640x480. It's a mac two-page mono and AFAIK it only does 1152x864. The X
> < server loads and you can tell it's trying to do the right thing, but it
> < just doesn't go.
> <
> < I'm running the latest netbsd/mac68k snapshot and I have an Apple 8*24
> < GC hooked up to my mac two-page mono display. It actually does display
>
> Is this video card fully supported? Have you tried removing the card
> and using a monitor connected to the on-board video?

As per http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/mac68k/info/info-2.html, this card is
supposedly "working" (IE, it's listed under working video cards.) I have
not tried removing the card and using a monitor connected to the
on-board video, because the only monitor I have which will work with a
mac this old which I have a matching cable for is the mac two-page mono.