Subject: Re: IIci netbsd update, mostly working...
To: None <mespinoza41@mchsi.com>
From: Big Bird <geary@acm.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/20/2002 12:00:56
Martin Espinoza <mespinoza41@mchsi.com> writes:
< I still have two issues with my IIci. One of them is the cnopen issue
< during boot using the system console rather than serial.
<
< The other is that the kernel detects my video card, but it detects it as
< 640x480. It's a mac two-page mono and AFAIK it only does 1152x864. The X
< server loads and you can tell it's trying to do the right thing, but it
< just doesn't go.
<
< I'm running the latest netbsd/mac68k snapshot and I have an Apple 8*24
< GC hooked up to my mac two-page mono display. It actually does display

Is this video card fully supported? Have you tried removing the card
and using a monitor connected to the on-board video?

Mark Geary