Subject: Re: Sagem Planet 2B ISDN NuBus cards?
To: Thomas Bjorn Andersen <tba@gen-v.net>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/08/2002 20:50:17
At 17:06 Uhr +0100 8.3.2002, Thomas Bjorn Andersen wrote:
>I came across someone selling cheap Sagem Planet 2B ISDN cards, and I
>was wondering if they were supported in NetBSD?

Nope.

Sagem may be less close than, say, Hermstedt, but to my knowledge nobody
has ever attempted to support a Nubus isdn card on mac68k. Look into the
isdn sources in -current, and you'll understand why...

	hauke

--
/~\ The ASCII	                   "Those who are willing to sacrifice
\ / Ribbon Campaign                 essential liberties for a little order