Subject: Re: Portrait mono display
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Andy Ball <ball@cyberspace.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/07/2002 12:15:37
Hello Iggy!

  ID> BTW, does anyone have the pinout for Sigma Design's Pageview
    > monitors? They use a D9 connector at the monitor.

I'm glad you mentioned pinouts.  The person supplying my portrait
display says it has an 'odd' connector (and he's fairly familiar with
Mac displays).  I've read something that suggested there were two
variants of the portrait mono display adaptor, with two different
connectors.  I would really like to know the pinouts for both of these
in case I have to make my own adaptor cable. I tried searching for the
Pageview pinout for you, so far without success.

Regards,
  - Andy Ball.