Subject: Kensington Turbo Mouse ADB
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Paul B. Lorah <paul@macmaverick.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/03/2002 09:50:58
Hi-

I've found an old Kensington Turbo Mouse (ADB Vers. 3.0) with two
buttons which I would like to use with NetBSD on my Quadra 650.

When I first plugged it in, it refused to work, starting an endless loop
of errors at startup.  So, I compiled a kernel which uses the ROM ADB
driver (options MRG_ADB), and it worked!  However, it only recognizes it
as a single-button mouse:

adb0 (mrg) \^H \^H \^H: 2 targets
aed0 at adb0 addr 0: ADB Event device
akbd0 at adb0 addr 2: extended keyboard
wskbd0 at akbd0: console keyboard, using wsdisplay0
ams0 at adb0 addr 3: 1-button, 100 dpi mouse

Is there any way I can get this to work with two buttons?  Also, how do
I emulate the 3rd-button in Xmac68k_color?

Thanks

Paul Lorah

--
Paul B. Lorah