Subject: Re: Nubus SCSI card compatibility
To: Jason Tessier <jtessier@macswapshop.com>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/26/2002 22:43:48
At 10:55 Uhr -0800 25.2.2002, Jason Tessier wrote:
>I'm wondering if there is a list of Nubus SCSI cards that are supported
>under NetBSD. If not, I would appreciate it if people would share their
>experiences.

Jason,

I'd suspect it is very short, i.e. empty.

The FWB Jackhammer card is based on the 53c720 for which there is MI
support in the tree, and I have been sitting on MD code for more than a
year now which still does little more than probe the card.

I know that Allen Briggs has at some time toyed with an Atto card, but
nothing seems to have come of it.

	hauke

--
/~\ The ASCII	                   "Those who are willing to sacrifice
\ / Ribbon Campaign                 essential liberties for a little order