Subject: Re: installer problems
To: MacBSD <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Riccardo Mottola <zuse@libero.it>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/26/2002 21:44:13
well it was surely trasnferred in binary monde, also because extracting it
using the installer yields a working kernel!!

i will investigate howewer, it is probably my fault and the thing I suspect
most is some "resource fork" or such added by the mac. But i had no time
today for playing around, I will avait the weekend ?

cheers

ric