Subject: Re: installer problems
To: MacBSD <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Riccardo Mottola <zuse@libero.it>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/26/2002 19:42:27
well, i verified that i have the BSD partition beginning at about 100mb, so
it's not off the 1gb border.
howewer I will follow the suggested faq gently pointed out by mr. Zara.
I had the same idea of "booting" the half-installed thing, but i fogot some
steps after, like fsck and ended up with a mess.

another question is... why does the booter not recognize the Kernel under
mac partition? i tried it as tgz, as tar and as totally uncompressed.
naught. WHile installing it woks... mysteries!

riccardo