Subject: Re: IP over SCSI, possible?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Karsten Kruse <tecneeq@gmx.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/26/2002 07:59:59
--< Antwort auf Re: IP over SCSI, possible? >--

> Not sure about the scsi thing, although I AM interested.

I have goole'd around and found something:

There is a RFC:
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2143.txt?number=2143

and a Linux-implementation:
http://www-internal.alphanet.ch/archives/local/alphanet/linux/drivers/scsi/IP-over-SCSI/

> But do you have
> something in the expansion slot? If I am not mistaken, as long as you don't
> have something there already or one of the funky Apple video cards, you
> should have a '040 PDS slot available. You can pick up a Nubus adapter for
> that and use a standard nubus ethernet card.

Sure, this is a way, but i don't own such a card, and there are no "coolness
points" to earn ;).

Unfortunately i don't know anything about SCSI nor much about C. Time to
learn some stuff, if there will appear something useful i will inform the
list.

Karsten

--
Home Linuxscreenshots  Shellscripte  Mac68k     » http://www.tecneeq.de