Subject: Re: IP over SCSI, possible?
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Richard Massey <richardm@clear.net.nz>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/23/2002 21:26:50
There were scsi/ip adaptors on the MacOS market with special MacOS drivers.
They were built to enable non-expandable ethernet-less Macs onto networks,
eg Plus, classic, SE (the expansion slot cards were expensive) and 030
powerbooks.
I've never actually seen one.
I'm prepared to bet a years pay that NetBSD does NOT support these devices,
however if you can get one for a Mac that will only run MacOS then that is
another story.

Cheers
Richard