Subject: Re: problems installing 1.5.2
To: Kris Jones <shiny_razor@hotmail.com>
From: Jim Emery <jimery@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/21/2002 13:03:38
Hi Kris,

I just performed the same installation on my SE/30 and had the exact same
problem.  The problem has to do with the installer that was released with
1.5.2.  You can get an updated version of the installer or modify the
code of what was installed.

If you search for the error code and NetBSD on google, you will
find links to the answer quite easily.  I would give you the link but that
info is at home.  If nobody else sends you the link, I will send it when I
get home tonight.

Jim