Subject: Re: Booting Q800 gives white screen
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Bjorn Andersen <tba@gen-v.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/18/2002 23:47:57
On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 22:00, Allen Briggs wrote:

[Q800 not booting. disabling extensions fixed the problem]

> It might be interesting to know which extension is causing problems.

After playing around a little I discovered that disabling AppleTalk in
the Chooser fixed the problem.  I'm guessing that's why disabling all
extensions works as well. I only tested it under a minimal installation
of System 7.1.

Tom, you mentioned that you are booting off a System 7.5 network access
disk.  I'm puzzled as to why that works, since I would assume that
AppleTalk would be enabled by default on that system as well.

Thomas