Subject: Re: powerbook 165 install issues
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Morgan Harvey <really_sexy_man@hotmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/18/2002 14:37:40
Yeah, sorry, I should've noted hat in my mail.
I have the kernel installed on my root&usr partition and have the booter
looking for that too.
As for the correct file name, I'm pretty sure. I used kern.tgz and the mac
installer so if it installed the kernel as something other than "netbsd",
then nothing seems to say so.
-mo