Subject: Re: Booting Q800 gives white screen
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/18/2002 16:00:07
At 9:25 PM +0100 2/18/02, Thomas Bjorn Andersen wrote:
>Thanks a lot, that did the trick :-)
>
>Is this a new behaviour for NetBSD?  I had OpenBSD pre-2.7 booting with
>extensions enabled and the same booter.

As long as NetBSD's been around, it's been sensitive to the system it's
booting from.  Some extensions cause conflicts, and some "minimum system
installs" fail to boot where a full MacOS install gives a working system.

It might be interesting to know which extension is causing problems.

-allen

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD development for Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SuperH, XScale, etc...