Subject: Re: Booting Q800 gives white screen
To: Thomas Bjorn Andersen <tba@gen-v.net>
From: Tom Jernigan <jernigantc@ornl.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/18/2002 09:02:19
Hi,
I have a similar problem with my centris 650 running netBSD 1.5.2.
I've found I have to disable extensions in sys 7.5.5 to avoid the
"white screen of death". To enable auto restarts after power
failures, I  just moved the entire extensions folder out of the
system folder, but kept it handy in case I wanted to do more in 7.5.5
than boot netBSD.

Hope this helps.
Tom

--